Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Google Practical Project

Dear Google Project

It’s a great pleasure to know more about your tools and product. I appreciate Google Project which gave me the opportunity to obtain lots of new information about these great products. During MIS course we have done several tasks, but the most exciting one is about writing blogs. That was the first time for me that I write blog. At the begging, when our teacher talked about this project I thought it will be difficult =S, but our teacher is a very helpful person because he explained for us in detail about blogger. Also he gave us a chance to create our own blogs and wrote the first post. Once I’ve found it easy and enjoyable, I continued writing and posting blogs. I learnt lots of new staff about blogger like how to change blogger themes, add new gadgets and change blogger layout. In addition, I think that bloggers gave me an ideas about my classmate ideas, stories and though about their own life which strength our relationships. I will be loyal to my blog and inshallah I will continue posting my diary ^_^

According to the Google practical project, I had a great chance of learning new things independently because I believe that when we discover new things by our self , we will not forgot them at all. Google project added some increase my ability and skills in using some Google tools. Some of my best Google tools are Google Chrome, Google calendar, Picasa, iGoogle , Gmail , Google desktop and Google finance.

Google chrome: Google Chrome is a new browser which runs web pages faster than ever. I found it very easy to understand so I use it as my default browser.

Google calendar: its help me to track important events and to organize my tasks and share them with my friends.

Gmail: Gmail has been my best source to check my mails and alerts such as FOREX news.

Google desktop: Have lots of cool features. Its help me a lots to organize my time and my tasks

Google finance

Google Searching: I used it to search for new information regarding my projects

Google Finance: As finance student, Google finance is the best products which helped me in several projects such as International Trade course.

Google Earth: I think that we don’t have to travel if we have Google earth =)

Google site: It’s the easiest products to create websites.

Blogs: My electronic space and diary which keep me in touch with my close friends.

Google Reader: It’s useful but usually I don’t have time to check it.

Finally before I end up my post I wish you have a fantastic trip during the holiday and thanks you for everything, I’m grateful that you are my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment